vacancy 2 - European Service Manager
What we offer:
With Rhyguan Europe, you'll get a great and dynamic job, with direct customer and partner contact. Label finishing is transforming quickly, and Rhyguan is bringing cost-effective solutions with more and more automation to the market. You will form the technical center in a small dynamic team that helps to drive the Rhyguan business in Europe with customer satisfaction at its heart. Rhyguan is investing and growing fast in Europe. We'll invest in your professional development to help you progress quickly in your role and take up the many opportunities arising quickly as the organization is investing and growing.
- Solve incidents and problems with hardware and/or software. Either remote through ZOOM/SKYPE or at customer site throughout Europe.
- Install machines, and train customers.
- Work with channel partners and provide second-line support and evaluate their performance.
- Part of a flexible no-nonsense organization that is very responsive and focused on customer satisfaction.
- Direct access and communication with product service experts and or R&D engineers (in Chinese) with a focus on solving customer’s problems fast.
- Manage your tools and spare parts required, and use simple tools to administrate the usage of spare-parts timely and transparently.
- Train channel partners’ engineers and assess their skill levels.
- Act as a language and cultural bridge between European customer’s habits, demands, and environment and the technical team in China which speaks Chinese exclusively.
- Notice customer signals, and commercial opportunities and report to the sales team.
- Continuous learning and update of knowledge and competencies to keep pace with the rapid new introduction of new products
- Full time
- Above market average salary for excellent candidates
- Attractive benefits, with a laptop, smartphone, lease-car, incentives, international travel, etc.
- Rhyguan stimulates flexibility as a way to achieve a good work-private balance.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities as the organization grow
What you need:
Creating satisfied customers forms your core. A drive to creatively solve customer problems quickly comes naturally. You use analytical and flexible problems solving skills. Even in stress-full situations you set priorities and communicate clearly and with respect.
- College decree
- Over 5-year work experience in installing, repairing hardware/software in the label industry
- Demonstrable experience with standard label finishing techniques and technologies
- Excellent command of the Chinese and English language both orally and written.
- Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to China
- Team player, who can also work independently.
- Experience with digital printing is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
We expect you to:
- Apply business acumen.
- Communicate effectively.
- Focus on the customer.
- Create insight.
- Create solutions to problems.
- Drive for results.
We accept applications sent in English and/or Chinese language that is submitted to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org